Tuesday, March 22, 2011

~ Etsy Stalker: Riot Siren ~


I may seem biased about this Etsy shop, seeing as though I've known Caitlin since high school and have worn her creations on many occasions {anyone remember my wedding dress?}. But I'm quite confident that the garments speak for themselves: expertly salvaged, creatively designed, impeccably crafted, and outrageously wearable.


I recently hannequined some cupcake skirts for her shop and was surprised to realize that they're not just for adorable petites... even tall/large ladies like myself can pull 'em off! I also just bought a reimagined cardigan for Alex that I plan to pilfer on occasion. 

As the newby seamstress that I am, Caitlin really sets the bar in terms of style, creativity and craftsmanship. I only hope to be as skilled and talented as she is someday...